- Saliva Collector pre-filled with 2 mL oral rinse
- Collection funnel
Instructions For Use
- Before collecting saliva, drink 4 ounces of cold water. Avoid brushing, flossing, or using any other oral hygiene products (e.g. using mouthwash, teeth whitening strips, etc.) for 45 minutes prior to saliva collection.
- Wait 10 minutes.
- Swish and gargle the entire oral rinse. Collection accuracy depends on proper sample collection. Swish the entire 2 mL oral rinse for 5 seconds, then gargle the 2 mL oral rinse for 5 seconds.
- Affix the Collection Funnel and expectorate the oral rinse into the funneled Saliva Collector.
- Remove the Collection Funnel and secure the cap onto the Saliva Collector.
- Collected samples can be stored at -20°C until analysis.