WHO SHOULD GET TESTED
- Patients experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (CDC symptoms list)
- Those in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
- Those who had suspected exposure to someone who tested positive for COVID-19
- Those who plan to travel internationally
- Those needing to confirm COVID-19 status for a third party (e.g. work, school, visiting a restricted location, etc.)
- Patients at high risk and who want peace of mind
- Anyone who just wants to know
COVID-19 PCR ACTIVE INFECTION TEST
Detects the presence of viral RNA with an RT-PCR test using CDC-approved primers for SARS-CoV-2. Recommended for diagnosing active infection with SARS-CoV-2.
Samples are collected at the healthcare provider office or other designated testing location under the supervision of a healthcare provider, or at the PanoHealth location (additional sample collection fee can apply):
GET STARTED WITH PANOHEALTH
HAVE A QUESTION?