Protecting your health is more important than ever. Get the testing you need at PanoHealth. No screening or doctor referral required, No appointments necessary. Easy, secure access to your results anywhere, and a same-day* turn-around with our safe, reliable testing.
LOCATIONS & HOURS
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm EST
HOW TO GET A TEST
*Appointment no longer required.
- Complete, print, and sign the online test requisition form
- If you do not have access to a printer, you must still complete the online form and we will print it for you to sign upon your arrival. Because this does slow us down, we strongly encourage you to print the form and sign it beforehand, if possible.
- Drive up next to the green tent in the PanoHealth parking lot.
- Our staff will administer your test in under 15 minutes.
- Receive email notification of your results within 1-2 business days.
- Login to the portal to check status and download your results.
Public restroom facilities are not available. Please plan your visit accordingly.
SHOULD I GET TESTED?
- Are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (CDC symptoms list)
- Was in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
- Had suspected exposure to someone who tested positive for COVID-19
- Need to travel internationally
- Need to confirm COVID-19 status for a third party (e.g work, school, visiting a restricted location, etc.)
- Are high-risk and want peace of mind
- You just want to know
PanoHealth supports testing for all reasons listed above; however, insurance is not accepted for all above reasons.
Yes. PanoHealth accepts medical insurance directly, and can offer free testing for insured individuals. Please confirm with the technician prior to testing if your test is covered.
PanoHealth does not offer any treatments for COVID-19. Please contact your healthcare provider to seek treatment for any symptoms you are experiencing.
Yes, when you come to the PanoHealth collection site, you will remain in your vehicle and a technician will assist you.
- The PanoHealth online test requisition form
- A photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, employee ID badge, etc.)
- Valid insurance card
- Exact cash, credit card, or debit card
No, you do not need a scheduled appointment. Drive-thru testing is available and you can come at any time within the location open hours window.
- SARS-CoV-2, RT-PCR test: Used to measure the presence of the viral RNA and diagnose a COVID-19 active infection when an individual in is infected with the virus and/or is experiencing symptoms of the COVID-19 disease
- SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Rapid Antibody test: Used to measure the presence of IgG and IgM antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Antibodies will only be present after infection with the virus or after vaccination.
- SARS-CoV-2 Total Neutralizing Antibody (NAb) test: Used to measure if an individual has developed neutralizing antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus. This test can identify individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2 indicating prior infection or post-vaccination.
PanoHealth offers individual testing at our location in Peachtree Corners, GA and testing through a physician in all states with the exception of Arizona, California, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington D.C.
PanoHealth can provide secured test reports via email provided on the Test Requisition Form or through the mail to the address provided on the Test Requisition Form. Results will be available 1-2 business days from the receipt of the sample.
The testing service provided by PanoHealth is non-refundable.
We do provide testing for children, but recommend consulting with your pediatrician first.